Monday, December 21, 2009

"Who Cares?" Gnarls Barkley Video by Tyler Mintz


My dear friend, Tyler Mintz, has made a video for Gnarls Barkley's, "Who Cares?" Tyler resides in Brooklyn, where he is getting his Masters in Visual Arts Design, at the School of Visual Arts, which is nothing like ordering pancakes at the International House of Pancakes. Apart from being one of the hairiest people I know, Tyler is obviously one of the more talented people that I've met. Need evidence? Watch the video below! When he's not creating badass videos, Tyler likes eating Zebra Cakes, Barry Manilow, and dancing to Simian Mobile Disco in his Snuggie.

Anybody have Cee-Lo's or Danger Mouse's number or email? I think they need to see this.

Correction: Tyler is studying Design, not Visual Arts Design. I am studying neither.

WHO CARES? from tyler mintz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment