Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween-Minor Update


I'm still trying to brush off all the candy from Halloween so we'll keep this simple...

Chromeo, Crystal Castles, and Boys Noize was pretty amazing. Scariest costume of the weekend has to go to Alice Glass from Crystal Castles dressed up as herself. Seriously, she is absolutely mental. I think she eats children at snack time.

Other costumes that I enjoyed included Teen Wolf, a very nicely constructed "Were the Wild Things Are" costume by my old roommate and her boyfriend, and myself as Prince. I also played DJ at a Halloween party on Saturday night and by all accounts it was a raging success. FYI, I am available for all occasions. Baby showers, Thanksgiving, golf outings, etc. You just let me know. Oh, and all apologies to the girl dressed up as Lady GaGa who kept asking me to play Lady GaGa. I'm sorry, but I don't support terrorism.

Look out for a ton of concert reviews, some album reviews and maybe an interview or two in November. It's all happening...




No comments:

Post a Comment