Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blur-"No Distance Left to Run" Double Disc DVD


Blur is set to release "No Distance Left To Run," their documentary chronicling last year's reunion, on February 15th on DVD. Included with the documentary will be another DVD of Blur's massive reunion show in London's Hyde Park. If you can't wait till February, I highly suggest you head over to Itunes and purchase "All The People," which is the audio portion of said reunion show. "All The People" has been available for a couple months now and it is most definitely worth a purchase. Nothing like hearing 50,000 people singing all the words, but also all the guitar parts. This is probably my favorite live album ever and if I would have put live albums on my top albums list for 2009, it would have been at the top, it's that good. I get major chills every time I hear the crowd singing along to "The Universal." A small crime that Blur decided not to bring the reunion to the States. Can't one of these festivals pay them a boatload of money and get them over here? What the french, toast? Trailer for the Hyde Park show below.

No comments:

Post a Comment